Best hypoallergenic natural makeup

Looking to brighten up your summer look without buying makeup with questionable chemicals that can cause a reaction? Check out some natural products that work in tandem with nature to give you the fresh appearance you desire. Also, make sure to tune into Daybreak this Tuesday, July 8 to hear us talk about them!

For the Face – Vapour Organic Beauty
Vapour Atmosphere Luminous Foundation instantly transforms skin, evening tone and diminishing the appearance of fine lines with a synergistic blend of antioxidants, moisture infusing botanicals and rich mineral pigments. Atmosphere Luminous Foundation offers the ideal balance of opacity and luminosity to perfect the complexion while protecting skin with Vapour‘s therapeutic treatment base of light, dry plant oils and face-specific nourishing botanical blend of anti-inflammatory Frankincense, antioxidant Tulsi and moisturizing Lotus flowers.  And best of all, Atmosphere Luminous Foundation is 100% natural and chemical free with a minimum of 70% certified organic ingredients (the other 30% consists of natural mineral pigments and vitamins).

For the Lips – ILIA
ILIA offers a prestige line of natural and organic lipsticks that combine superior color performance and nourishing organics. All ILIA products are made with up to 85% certified organic ingredients that nourish and help aid in repair. The ethical-sustainable approach embodied in each piece make ILIA a pioneer in natural beauty. You’ll find beautiful colors for day and evening featuring certified organic bio-active botanicals that nourish and rejuvenate.  A combination of safer trend pigments and super hydrating elements sets ILIA apart and has made it a cult beauty favorite.

For the Eyes – Mineral Fusion
All Mineral Fusion products deliver the wide-ranging benefits of minerals.  The hypoallergenic Eye Color Trios feature a color coordinated trio of richly pigmented, crease-resistant shades that apply effortlessly, individually or together, to enhance eyes. They feature Pomegranate, White Tea, Red Tea and Sea Kelp to soothe skin and defend against free radical damage. Plus, they are free of gluten, parabens, artificial colors, fragrances and talc and never-tested on animals.

 

 

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.